Power-nutrients and detoxing for a long and healthy life
There are over 40,000 different illnesses. Does that mean that there are 40,000 states of health?
Of course not! We are either healthy or we are not. Accompany Frank Jester - Hamburg's hardiest doctor - on his journey through our bodies, towards better health and a greater sense of well-being. Even if you don't intend to bathe in ice or cycle to Morocco as he has done, you can still make use of his unusual approach and wealth of experience for your own health and well-being.
The book provides fascinating, well-founded insights into major academic findings from nutritional medicine and shows how you can make the most of them in your own life.
- ... how to increase your energy levels, improve your intellectual skills, boost your immune system and enhance your performance in sports
- ...which symptoms are linked to over-acidification and what you can do about it
- ... how to effectively deploy the biological spark plug Arginine
- ... how to cut the risk of heart attack
- ... why low-cholesterol diets are nonsense
- ... which combinations of foods are most effective
- ... what you can do about cravings and how to regulate your blood-sugar level